Now that I have shared my love of the Disney Princesses I figured I should make another cubeecraft that reflects one of my favorite movies. I think Beauty and the Beast has some of the best characters one can find in Disney as well as some of the best music. I still find myself singing songs from this movie. I have to admit that I even bought this film in 3D just so I can feel like I am there in the movie (I love 3D movies 😀 ).
I believe I also relate to Belle, a strange girl in a town that just doesn’t understand her. I am not sure how many people thought I was strange or still do, but I am sure it adds up to a lot. Just read my blog and you know I have a very random mind and fall under the term “Super Nerd” or “Uber Geek”
With Belle we have a girl who wants adventure and finds one, her “Tale is as old as time” and here is a cubeecraft to capture one moment in her tale.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including the ones on either side of the dace
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the tabs of the hair into the slots on either side of the face
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!