A banished prince stuck in a teenage body gives you a very grumpy and determined character to get his honor back and reclaim his place as the next Fire Lord. Although to accomplish these tasks Zuko must first capture the avatar. For much of the series, his whole goal in life is just that.
Throughout his quest he shows just how skilled he is in fire bending; the main show of skill was when he took down admiral Zhao in an Agni Kai.
Eventually Zuko returns home and is accepted back into the royal family where he learns his true destiny. After redirecting the Fire Lords lightning attack, Zuko leaves his father hiding underground to seek out the Avatar and join his crew. He decides he will be the Avatar’s Fire Bending teacher.
As the grandson to Avatar Roku and Fire Lord Sozin, Zuko’s entire life has been the battle between good and evil. According to Zuko’s Uncle Iroh, this struggle will be a part of Zuko’s life, but Zuko needs to seek balance.
Having a set of Avatar the Last Airbender Paper Toys is not complete without Zuko. He was an enemy to become a friend. This figure below is based on the character of Zuko in book three.
To download or print the cubeecraft click the image above. This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.