My Facebook Page has Reached 500 Likes!
In honor of this milestone I created a How To Train Your Dragon 2 Hiccup Teddy Bear. He comes with a toothless Puppet so that they are never apart!
About How to Train Your Dragon 2:
It has been five years since Hiccup and Toothless successfully united dragons and vikings on the island of berk. While Astrid, Snotlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island’s new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds. When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious dragon rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect peace. Now, Hiccup and Toothless must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future for both men and dragons. (Dreamworks)
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white by the ears and the white around the hair
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
Hiccup is now complete
To Build the Toothless Puppet:
1. Cut out toothless around the outer black boarder. Be sure to keep the tip of the ear attached.
2. Fold along the tip of the ear so that the backs of toothless come together, color side facing out.
3. Fold the base along the solid line so that the green lays on the table like a stand.
Toothless is now complete
Use the images below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download the cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer.
Share your creations in the comments below or on my facebook page. I look forward to seeing them!
Here is to 500 fans and hopefully more in the future!