Welcome Captain Kirk as a cubeecraft Teddy Bear. The man who knows no boundaries, fights aliens, loves women, and is constantly finding some reason to remove his shirt is now a cuddly little papercraft…and oh so adorable
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the two white lines on the front using an x-acto knife.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and lide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, body and feet
- Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the white slots on the front of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is now complete
To download this cubeecraft click the image below