While Aang was attempting to unlock his seventh Chakra, the Thought Chakra, he saw a vision of Katara in danger. Instead of letting her go, Aang left his training blocking his chakra. While he was attempting to rescue his friends, Aang realized he had to let Katara go. Locking himself in a rock cocoon, he attempted to unlock his seventh chakra. During these attempts the viewers are taken to a cool space bridge where we see a Giant copy of Aang glowing. This cubeecraft is Avatar Aang’s avatar state glowing.
In order to make this cubeecraft you will need the following items:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.