The Teddy Bear Cubeecraft Magic Continues with the release of the Spock Teddy. It is an illogical combination but so funny and cute. His pointy ears and black hair only help to distinguish this lovable character.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the two white lines on the front using an x-acto knife.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and lide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, body and feet
- Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the white slots on the front of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
To download Spock Teddy (even though this is highly illogical) click the image below. Remember that cubeecrafts are made out of paper, hugging it will destroy your creation.