Starting on the first of December, Dreamworks has been giving all of us fans 31 days of joy by giving us free crafts, activities, and digital color pages to enjoy for the holidays. It has been amazingly fun. I have been checking their site daily and have ended up with some wonderful crafts and recipes for my family! The crafts feature wonderful Dreamworks characters, such as: Everest, Spirit, Poppy and Branch, Toothless and more!
How this works:
- Head over to the Dreamworks 31 Days of Joy website
- Click on each green numbered box
- click on the present that pops up several times to reveal the gift
- Click download for the printables and Save the PDFs to your computer then print and create
- For videos, games, and coloring pages , simply click the “go” button and play
- Check back daily for more gifts
Some of my favorite printable crafts from the 31 Days of Joy thus far are:
1. Everest ornament from Abominable. He is so freaking cute and even has a train. This is probably my number one favorite out of all they have released so far.
2. Toothless and family ornaments. These 3 ornaments feature the Light Fury, the Night Fury, and their kids. They are so adorable!
3. Spirit Riding Free PALS Ornament. This is a wonderful ornament of friendship with the PALS.
4. Madagascar Ring Toss. This game is fun to play with the whole family! It has a set up time because you have to build the game, but it is so worth it.
5. Shrek Wreath. We can Shrek the halls with this adorable wreath. The best part is, the whole family can help make it.
6. Spirit Riding Free Fortune Teller, This fun holiday game will have the family engaging each other with cute holiday questions. Simply follow the instructions to make and start playing..