Fall is in the air with decorations in orange, yellow, and red, crisp refreshing air, and pumpkins. But something is about to interrupt the natural beauty of the season…something menacing and mechanical. This year, the spooky season takes a freaky game of horror and places it on the big screen as lovable animatronic mascots come to life in deadly ways. This intense game is known as Five Nights at Freddy’s and it will hit theaters October 27, 2023.
The film follows Mike (Josh Hutcherson; Ultraman, The Hunger Games franchise) a troubled young man caring for his 10-year-old sister Abby (Piper Rubio; Holly & Ivy, Unstable), and haunted by the unsolved disappearance of his younger brother more than a decade before.
Recently fired and desperate for work so that he can keep custody of Abby, Mike agrees to take a position as a night security guard at an abandoned theme restaurant: Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria. But Mike soon discovers that nothing at Freddy’s is what it seems. With the aid of Vanessa, a local police officer (Elizabeth Lail; You, Mack & Rita), Mike’s nights at Freddy’s will lead him into unexplainable encounters with the supernatural and drag him into the black heart of an unspeakable nightmare.
The film also stars Mary Stuart Masterson (Blindspot, Fried Green Tomatoes), as Mike’s icy Aunt Jane; Kat Conner Sterling (We Have a Ghost, 9-1-1) as Abby’s caring babysitter, Max; and Matthew Lillard (Good Girls, Scream) as Steve Raglan, Mike’s smug career counselor.
Best of all, the games iconic animatronic characters will be created by Jim Henson’s Creature Shop!
Inspired by Five Nights at Freddy’s exciting release to theaters this October, I have created printables featuring some of the classic Five Nights at Freddy’s characters. Freddy, Chica, cupcake, Foxy, and more can be found within the viewing party/birthday party collection!
The printables include:
- Cupcake Wrappers
- These wrap around cooled cupcakes to give them that creepy vibe featuring many of the classic characters
- Cupcake Toppers
- Select the cupcake toppers with your favorite characters and place them on a toothpick. Insert the toothpick into the cupcake to showcase the animatronic monsters
- Use these to invite your friends and family to the best viewing party or birthday party
- Place cards
- Place cards are perfect to label foods in a buffet, such as “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza”. If you need recipes to host the perfect party, a Five Nights at Freddy’s recipe book will be released Oct 24! Find it here (affiliate link)
- Birthday Banner
- This printable features Happy Birthday on a flag banner. Use string and glue to form the banner.
- Pizza Holder
- Obviously a Five Nights at Freddy’s party will have pizza. Here is a container to hold such foods. It can also hold popcorn, hotdogs, and others snacks.
- Maze activity
- Can you get out of the pizzeria safely? Try the maze and find out. This unique maze starts in the center and you must find your way out to survive
- Fortune Teller Craft
- This craft is fun and it is inspired by the classic fortune teller paper crafts. Simply cutout, fold, and pick a character. Be warned, only one number of the 8 options sees you escape and survive
- Follow Me Eyes Poster Craft
The Follow Me Eyes craft is a unique craft dealing with the placement of eyes so that as a person moves around the room, it will look like Freddy’s eyes follow them. It is a fun and fairly simple DIY craft that takes the printable, a pair of scissors, and glue.
- Simply print the printable
- Cutout the image and the long white stick with the eyes. On the Freddy image, be sure to cutout the whites of the eyes.
- Fold the Eye stick along the lines in a zig zag formation. The line closes to the eyes fold towards the eyes. The second line needs to be folded away from the eyes This zig zag will make the eyes protrude back a small distance but still be seeable from the front.
- Place glue on the glue tabs.
- Looking from the front center the eyes on Freddy and glue the tabs to the back of the image.
- Let the glue dry
- Display where you want Freddy to watch your guests
The place cards, Follow Me Eyes, and the pizza holder are best if printed on card paper. They need a thicker paper to hold up and to be used as desired.
To get these fun Five Nights at Freddy’s printables, activities, and crafts click the images below and save the PDFs to your computer. Then print and create by using the instructions included.
While I provide these for free, any donation helps keeps this blog alive with more printables to come. Use the PayPal link below to donate if you desire. You do not have to have a papal account to use.
If you want some cool Five Nights at Freddy’s Stickers, our store has mystery loots featuring random FNAF stickers! Just go to our store and start shopping!