Beauty and the Beast has been one of my favorite films since its release in 1991. The characters, music and story line were combined in such a way that this film became magical for all time. When I was sent a request to make Beast as a cubeecraft I jumped at the chance.
His character probably changes the most in this story from a selfish boy with no love in his heart to a loving beast who wants the best for Belle. Hopefully this paper craft cubeecraft will become an awesome classic as well.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!