Disney has had a huge market in the Princess Department. I know I cater to it often because I love the whole princess theme. I remember watching the films as a child and it just brings back memories. So in a nostalgic moment I created a Cinderella cubeecraft. A paper toy that is fun to create and fun to play with. 😀 She is dressed for the ball and ready to dance. 😀
There are two dresses that you can use in this cubeecraft. One is short to show off her shoes and one is a long flowing dress…Your pick.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the template click the links below the image and save them to your computer.