Mako was orphaned at the age of eight when his parents were killed by a fire bender. The scarf he wears was once his fathers. His only family he had left was his brother Bolin. Mako quickly took charge and did his best to care for Bolin and help them survive on the streets. Due to His bending abilities and those of Bolin, they were taken in to perform in the Pro-bending Tournaments. After a while Mako eventually formed and became captain of the Fire Ferrets.
When Mako first met Korra, they were not friends at first sight. In fact he thought Korra was one of Bolin’s fangirls. But when he needed her most Korra stepped up to the plate and entered the Pro-bending Tournament as a Water Bender. At first he was annoyed, but she eventually helped them get the win. From that point on Mako has had a little more respect for her and she became a part of the team.
Mako’s love life is a little more difficult. But I will save that story for the TV series (watch it and you will understand hahaha) Mako is surely a complicated character with a horrible past, but it looks to me that he will have a bright future.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including the two white lines on either side of the face
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. slide the tabs of the hair through the slots on either side of the face
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To print or download the cubeecraft click the links below the image.