Mirage is a dangerous villain from the Aladdin TV series. Her dark powers and uncontrollable malice are second to none. I believe she even rivals Jafar in terms of sheer evil. Due to her appearance with cat like features, one may want to try and pet this Dark Side wielder, but don’t let her looks fool you. Mirage’s evil is well set and is uncontrollably released in burst of vengeance and the need for destruction. According to Iago, “She hates good. She annihilates good. Evil is all she does.”
Mirage is one powerful sorceress. Her abilities seem to transcend time itself. Especially since she seems to have all of eternity to cause chaos. She also has many other powers including flight, teleportation, inter-dimensional travel, shape-shifting, and illusions (hence her name). Warping her victims surroundings, creating false scenes, and confusing her enemies are simple with her illusion abilities. Mirage is not a “kitty” Aladdin or Gene wish to mess with.
In fear…I mean honor of such an Evil villain, I have made a cubeecraft papercraft of Mirage. My other Aladdin Cubeecrafts can be found with the other Disney Cubeecrafts.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife and along the white around the hat snake
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Fold the ears carefully. They should not separate. Slide each tab into the ear slots with the light side facing down.
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!