Suki would be Sokka’s third love in the hit TV Series Avatar the Last Airbender. I say third love because food was/is his first love, followed by Yue who died and became the moon.
Suki is the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors, an order of female warriors named after Avatar Kyoshi, who founded them to protect her homeland, Kyoshi Island. After she meets the Avatar, Katara and Sokka, Suki feels that her warriors could do more to fight against the fire nation. She begins helping those looking to escape the fire nation and find safety in the Earth Kingdom. She also took every opportunity to assist the Avatar in their fight against the fire nation and the Fire Lord.
When Appa is separated from his best friend, Aang, he goes through every problem imaginable. Suki finds Appa in need of help. She and her warriors clean him up and protect him. However, while defending Appa, she is captured by Azula and taken to a prison known as the Boiling Rock. She escapes when Sokka arrives at the Boiling Rock to rescue his father.
Suki is a major contender against the Fire Lord as she becomes a member of Team Avatar and assists in the final battle against the Fire Nation. Although she is not a bender, she is more than capable of defending herself against those who have bending abilities.
The cubeecraft below features Suki in her Kyoshi Warrior attire. The Kyoshi Warriors dressed in adorned metal headdresses and heavily armored green kimonos, and wore face paint while on duty. This uniform was designed to resemble the attire that Avatar Kyoshi wore during her life, as well as her face paint that was meant to intimidate opponents. The golden insignia represented the honor of a warrior’s heart, and the silk threads symbolized the brave blood that flowed through their veins. Wearing such attire is a high honor for the Kyoshi Warriors. Kyoshi Warrior Wiki)
This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
Part 1 consists of the head, arms, and fans
Part 2 is the dress and legs.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white line around the headpiece. Be careful! It must remain attached to the cubeecraft.
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
6. Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
7. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
8. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
9. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
10. Slide the fans into Suki’s Hands (Optional)
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft click the images below. Right click and click save image as. When you save the images below you will save a large 2979×2354 pixel image.
Find my other Avatar the Last Airbender Cubeecrafts by clicking the links below 😀
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page