What Disney Prince Promised to Marry the Girl That fit a certain glass slipper? Apparently in this Disney movie, no one wore the same size shoe. LOL
Did you guess Prince Charming from Cinderella? You would be right if you did.
Since I have been working on cubeecrafts of Disney Princesses, I have had several requests to create their prince counterparts. I figured since my first Disney Princess that I created was Cinderella, why not make the first prince, Prince Charming.
This cubeecraft features Prince Charming in his uniform he wore to the Ball where he met Cinderella. I had to really figure out what color to make his uniform. In the movie his uniform changes from a golden yellow to a light blue. But after watching the movie again, I determined that his uniform changes in the shadows. Therefore, I made his uniform golden yellow, which to me appears to be the official color.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is now complete
To download this cubeecraft click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create!