Every team needs a brains of the operations. The guy or gal with all the plans that can get the job done. Usually highly intelligent and a wiz in their skill domain, they are often the irreplaceable member of any force. In the case of the Glitch Techs duo, Miko (the brawn) is paired up with her trusty planner High Five.
High Five, also known as Hector Nieves, is a 15 year-old gamer who finds himself roped into being a Glitch Tech operator. After forgetting about competing in a cool virtual reality game, High Five meets Miko for the second time, which ends up turning his life into a non-stop adventure.
This Glitch Tech cubeecraft features High Five in his work uniform when he is capturing and fighting glitches.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet.
NOTE: Do not fold down his crazy hair. That remains standing up.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
o download the printable papercraft cubeecraft of High Five click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create by following the instructions above.