1000 years in the future, jiggly jello-looking aliens will have the capability of controlling us by attaching themselves to our brain. Thrilling I know. I am told however, that my brain slug would die. Therefore, I created this cubeecraft. At least this one was never alive and will stay on my head with a headband or string LOL.
What is a Brain Slug?
“Brain Slugs are a species of space parasite that attaches its jelly-like body to the skull, presumably the brain of a human and controls them. The specimen is green in color and consists of a translucent jelly-like body complete with two feelers and one large eyeball. An adult brain slug is about the size of a fist.” (Futurama Wiki)
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the body
- Fold the antanea in half and slid into the top of the head
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!