This Halloween don’t be normal be Incredible with the help from Disney/Pixar, In anticipation of the Incredibles 2 release digitally October 23rd and onto Blu-ray™ November 6th, Disney/Pixar is giving every fan a mask and emblem so that we can become an Everyday Hero.
For this DIY costume simply find pants and a shirt in the color red. Then, download, print, and create the mask and emblem (follow the instructions below). Once the emblem is dry, attach it to the chest of the shirt. The mask is placed over the face to hide the superheroes identity. dah dah dah dah dah, we can now save the world from monologuers.
- Cut your mask out of craft foam or construction paper.
- Attach your preferred strap or elastic band to your mask.
- Hide your secret identity!
Chest Emblem (Page 2)
- Cut your chest emblem out of craft foam or construction paper
- Glue pieces together and paint if necessary
- Attach your emblem with fabric tape or hook and loop to any top.
- Save the day!
(bonus if you have craft foam or paper in the right colors!)
To get get a copy of this DIY printable, click the image below and save the PDF to your computer. Then printable and create to become super!