ark your calendars, get the snacks, the Day of the Doctor is approaching fast. Don’t forget to have a Doctor Who Marathon before Nov. 23rd. Not because you forgot what has happened but because it is worth another watch. And if you are looking for something fun to create to help add to the festivities than a Doctor Teddy is a great way to start.
This teddy is in the image of the 11th Doctor, complete with Bow tie and Fez. Because, let’s just face it, Bow Toes are cool.
This cubeecraft also features his Sonic Screwdriver. I have included an easy cut out where you cut around the square, fold in half and done. Or the more difficult where you cut the actual shape out and fold in half. Either way, You slide it in his paw and he is ready for business or to rescue the Ponds (possibly visa versa LOL)
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the two white lines on the front using an x-acto knife.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, body and feet
- Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the white slots on the front of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the Sonic Screwdriver into the hand
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download the 11th Doctor Teddy Bear Cubeecraft simply click the image Below
Be sure to grab the 10th Doctor by clicking the image below.