Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years is now available on DVD! We get to join Spongebob Squarepants, Sandy, Patrick, and Squidward in their camp adventures. This DVD collection features the first several episodes of Season 1. Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years (affiliate link) is available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment for the suggested retail price of $15.99.
To celebrate the release of Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, here is a delicious Veggie Foil Pack recipe featuring some popular veggies like green beans, carrots, and potatoes. Use the Recipe below to make your own Veggie Pack.
Vegie Foil Pack
Foil packet filled with veggies and grilled
Credit: Geeks Who Eat
- 8 Baby Yellow Potatoes, sliced
- 2 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup of Green Beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Avacado Oil Spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Nori Sesame Seed Rice Seasoning (Furikale) to garnish
- Evenly distribute ingredients among 4 pieces of foil approximately 12″ x 12″, putting them in the center.
- Spray with avocado oil spray and season with salt and pepper
- Fold by aligning the edges and then fold those edges over creating a pouch
- Grill for 20 minutes over medium heat
- Carefully open and top with nori rice seasoning
- Serve and enjoy
To get the recipe, click the image below and download the PDF. Then collect the ingredients and create. NOM!