These teddy bears are certainly ready for the winter Weather. Bundled in a Santa Coat and Eskimo hood, they are cute enough to snuggle (not recommended, they are made out of paper after all).
These cubeecrafts are an excellent activity for the kids on Christmas Eve. Their excitement can be focused on creating something to display for Santa or bump up the decor. They can have your choice in color (red, green, Blue or Purple) You can either have these ready to be folded and made, or if they are older kids you can have them cut them out with adult supervision. I would still recommend an adult using the x-acto knife for the small cuts that need to be made.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab and the ears using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each gray lines using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the gray slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the gray slots on the front of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the gray slots of the head.
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!