One of my favorite Disney movies of all time is and will always be The Little Mermaid. As a kid I used to dance around as soon as Sebastian started singing Under the Sea. I knew every song by heart and could even sing Scuttle’s part perfectly in Kiss the Girl (much to my mothers dismay hahahaha).
Disney has announced that they will be releasing The Little Mermaid the Diamond edition on Oct. 1, 2013. After shrieking with joy I tried to think of th best way to commemorate this wonderful news and release. One word…Cubeecraft
The dress that Ariel is wearing is the one we see when she goes out on the water with Prince Eric. Because Ariel can’t talk the time is a little awkward. That is of course until Sebastian comes in and sings “Kiss The Girl”
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!