Princess Aurora has a Beautiful Gown towards the end of the movie. But the Good Fairies could never agree on what color she should be wearing. They constantly fought over Blue, Green and Pink.
Since I was making this Royal gown, I figured I should be sure to give each color a possibility, that way, you as the paper crafter, could choose the color you wish to create. Or if you are like me, you could create all 3 😀
You can choose which color you wish to make using the links below.
You will need both parts to create this cubeecraft. Part 1 is the head, arms and feet. Part 2 is a specially formed cubeecraft dress designed by me (SKGaleana). The dress uses the locking tabs created by Chris from cubeecraft.com. As much as I love the square cubeecraft form, it just didn’t work for the Disney Princesses. The new template is a little more difficult to cut out and create but so worth the effort. 😀
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!