Singing Princess Beauty….Check
Awesome Love story that will survive generations….Check
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (released in 1937) is a story of how a young, kind, and beautiful girl must flee the clutches of evil after a magic mirror claims she is the fairest one of all. The Evil Queen, bent on being the fairest, orders her dead. But the huntsman cannot see it through and has her flee into the forest where she meets 7 dwarfs. Can you name them all? (answers at the bottom of the post)
Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a beloved movie in my collection that I have watched from a very young age. The artistic genius it took to create this movie is a dying art and one I am sad to see go. However, this iconic movie will last generations. It was one of my grandmas favorites, one of my moms favorites, and yes one of my favorites in the classic Disney movies.
When I received the request to create a Snow White Cubeecraft, I have to admit I watched the movie three times admiring the costumes and sheer beauty of the art. I had to do research in hopes of doing justice to such a well-known character. I believe I have done so with this cubeecraft. I have even included the red poisonous apple.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!
P.S. Were you able to name all 7 Dwarfs? If not here is the list 😀
The 7 Dwarfs