“This is a story about how I died.” Well, Disney’s Tangled is a story about how Flynn Rider (also known as Eugene Fitzherbert) dies…I guess. However, it is more of an epic tale of thievery, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, and miracles! Wow, that went a little Princess Bride; but it works! Add a frying pan and a palace horse and things will get strange as the movie unfolds.
To honor Flynn Rider’s…story, I have created a cubeecraft of him to print and create. He will pair awesome with the Rapunzel Cubeecraft.
CUBEECRAFT of Eugene (Flynn Rider)
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the Craft knife including around the hair above the face
3. Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with a Craft knife to form a cube of the head, arms, body and feet.
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the the body into the red slots of the head.
8. slide the frying pan in his hand, because “Frying Pans, who knew” (optional)
He is now complete
Use the image above for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, right click on the image, select save image as, and save the image to your computer. Then print the cubeecraft, create, and display.