Jeremie is a member of the Lyoko Warriors, a team bent on defeating an artificial intelligence known as Xana who wants to destroy the world. Jeremie and his friends Odd, Yumi, Ulrich and Aelita fight Xana in a world known as Lyoko, a computer program where Towers are activated and deactivated that affect the outside world in different ways. The show often depicts the struggles Jeremie and the other characters have in balancing their lives verses their virtual lives.
Jeremie is the geek/nerd of the group. He seems to have infinite knowledge when it comes to the world of computers and is, at first, the only one able to send his friends to Lyoko. Without Jeremie, the Lyoko Warriors would never have existed.
~~Jeremy (Jeremie) Belpois is what you might call :an endearing nerd.” He’s a techie whiz, living in a world of process and equations. As a top-of-the-class genius, he is quite articulate when it comes to computer-related subjects, but often stumbles over his words when it comes to girls.
~~As the only one who can work the super computer, he never goes to Lyoko (but once or twice). But he stays in contact wit the virtual world through Aelita. He seeks to pull her from X.A.N.A.’s grasp and to discover the secret of her past.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the top hair using an x-acto knife. This will allow it to remain straight and not bend when you fold the cubeecraft. See the 3d image for assistance
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page