Jinora, a very quiet girl and avid reader, is the eldest child of Tenzin and Pema, and granddaughter to Avatar Aang and Katara. She lives on Air Temple Island with her family. Although she is quiet and less rambunctious than her brothers and sisters, she is by no means weaker. She shows great skills in airbending by displaying a variety of different moves throughout the TV series.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife (including the ones on either side of the face)
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. slide the tabs of the hair through the slots created on either side of the face
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the cubeecraft, Click on the links below the picture.