Meet Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Princess Ariel, the first to be born of land and sea. Locked away from the the ocean for her protection, Melody lived her whole life (all 12 years) feeling like there was something more than just the castle and the large wall. Where as Ariel longed to be on land, Melody longed for the sea. And Just like Ariel when she was a kid, Melody disobeys her parents and goes beyond the castle wall to swim, talk with the animals, and make new discoveries. Little did she know the dangers of the sea as Morgana, Ursula’s Sister, watched from her hideout for the right chance to use Melody to take over the ocean and destroy the Little Mermaids.
This cubeecraft Features Melody in the cloths she is often seen swimming in (I call them her Yellow Jammies) To build this cubeecraft, download the template and print the image on card stock. Follow the instructions below and check out the 3D image for a reference.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab and the white around the bangs using the Craft knife
3. Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an Craft knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the white slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page