At the End of the Disney Movie Mulan we see Mulan dawn a new dress. This dress I like to call her “Saving China Dress”. She actually spends the rest of the movie in this dress, from saving China to seeing her father. It is my favorite dress that she wears in The movie, and therefore, it had to be a cubeecaft. She is also wearing the medallion the emperor gave her so that her family would know what she had done for the emperor.
I have made 3 different Mulan dresses. This is 3 of 3.
This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
Part 1 consists of the head, arms, and legs
Part 2 is the dress and fan.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white line above the hair.
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
6. Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
7. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
8. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
9. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
10. Slide the fan into Mulan’s Hand
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft click the images below. Right click and click save image as. When you save the images below you will save a large 2979×2354 pixel image.
Now let’s get down to business to create Mulan 😀
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page