I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year. Mine was so busy that I lost track of time. But don’t worry more cubeecrafts are to come in the new year. 2013 will be awesome.
To start off the new year, how about paying respect to one of my favorite Princess movies, Odette from The Swan Princess.
You can also get it from my deviantart page here SKGaleana on DeviantArt
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.