The plucky comic relief is now a cubeecraft. Sokka may not be a bender but he does turn out to be a wonderful warrior. He becomes skilled in the art of the sword and is very skilled with the boomerang. His constant hunger and weird quotes make him the funny character in Team Avatar. Being the older brother he tries to direct where the team should go, but more times than not he is voted down or ignored.
Although he may be a very funny character and often clumsy, he does have his moments of serious communication with the other team members. He speaks comfort to Katara and Toph and shares his feelings with Zuko.
Here is Sokka as a cubeecraft with his boomerang.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.