Probably one of the most dangerous characters on Avatar: the Last Airbender, was Ty Lee. Using chi blocking she knew just where to hit to stop a benders ability to control the elements for a short time. It pretty much left the characters incapable of movement. Even non benders, like Sokka found out, are usually unable to defend against her attacks. You wouldn’t know she was so dangerous by talking to her. Her bubbly personality and her kind nature masked her abilities well. I suppose the statement, “It’s the nice ones you have to worry about” fits her perfectly.
Many times she had an airhead like nature and was constantly looking for attention from people around her. However, she often proved to be smarter than she appeared, especially when she turned on Azula to save Mai’s life.
She is a member of the Fire Nation, but is not a fire bender. Instead she is a very acrobatic martial artist capable of defending her friends and herself. At the battle of Ba Sing Se, she was able to take out some of the best Earth Benders in seconds with her Chi Blocking abilities.
After being imprisoned with the Kyoshi Warriors, Ty Lee share a few Chi Blocking moves and later joined them, to the surprise of Sokka and the other Team Avatar Members.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the top hair using an x-acto knife. This will allow them to remain straight and not bend when you fold the cubeecraft. See the 3d image for assistance
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page