Odd Della Robbia is a member of the Lyoko Warriors, a team bent on defeating an artificial intelligence known as X.A.N.A. Odd and his friends Ulrich, Yumi, Jeremy and Aelita fight X.A.N.A. by entering the world of Lyoko, a computer program with several zones and towers. These towers get activated by X.A.N.A. and must be turned off to save humanity in the ‘real’ world. The towers are sort of like hacking tools that can enter the systems, like those at Kadic Academy, and cause havoc. Ulrich and his friends must reach the towers and allow Aelita to shut them down. Their main goal is to protect Aelita, because if she dies in the game, she does not regenerate, or at least that is the case for much of the series.
In the ‘real’ world, Odd is a normal boy who attends school with a sense of humor only he gets. He is very relaxed most of the time but can put up a fight when needed, especially in Lyoko. As a member of the Lyoko Warriors, Odd is gifted with weapons when he transforms. When Odd enters Lyoko he slightly resembles a cat with claws and a tail. His weapon of choice is a gauntlet that can fire laser arrows, which he can shoot pretty well on target.
Odd is a little bit…well…odd. He really embodies his name. I would almost call him the plucky comic relief, but he is a valued member of the Lyoko Warriors and their great friend.
This cubeecraft features Odd from Code Lyoko. He is wearing his iconic purple shirt and pants with his crazy hairdo. This cubeecraft is free to download but I do take donations. Cubeecrafts take a while to make and any amount will help keep the hobby alive.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab and on either side of the face (This is where the hair will attach) using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the hair into the two white slots you made on either side of the head
He is now complete
Use the image above for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download the template click the image below and save it to your computer.