If a Vampire and a Human had a baby, would the baby be a human or a Vampire? In Hotel Transylvania 2 Dennis “Denisovich” arrives into the monster world. His curly red hair and happy demeanor is so adorable and very un-vampire like. He has no fangs, no pale skin and is a fan of the Cake Monster and Batman. Dennis’s entire look and attitude is the complete opposite of what monsters should be like, which is very unsettling to poor Dracula. But what can he do with Mavis in ‘protective mode’ all the time? So for four years he attempts to make Mavis happy and allows her to raise Dennis human…for the most part.
When Dennis is about to reach his fifth birthday, Dracula begins to panic. Dennis’s fangs must come out before the end of his fifth birthday or he will forever be human. In an attempt to make sure Denisovich is a vampire, Dracula sends Mavis to California so that he can have some alone time with Dennis. His goal is to teach Dennis what it means to be a vampire and get his fangs to come out. If Dracula fails he risks losing his daughter to the human world. However, that could happen anyway if he can’t learn to accept that humans are now a part of his life.
Dennis is the nicest boy Winnie knows. He shows compassion for others, a creative imagination and loves his family. He wears a green and white Jersey with the number 4 on it, tan shorts and blue shoes. You can tell he got his style from his dad, Johnny. He has curly hair and fair skin.
This cubeecraft features Dennis in his standard clothes, complete with curly hair. This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines
- Cut along the white on each tab, the white lines on either side of the face using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the black tabs of the hair through the slots on either side of the face
Dennis is now complete. To download the template click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create!