Over worked and over-run with endless litters of pups, Wayne is a stressed and tired werewolf. He gets very little sleep even when he is on vacation. However, He loves Hotel Transylvania because he has the opportunity to leave the wife (Wanda) with the kids and run off with Dracula, Murray, Griffin and Frank to have some fun. Don’t worry he does his daddy duties as well. He has changed enough diapers to kill his sense of smell.
When it comes to being a frightening werewolf, Wayne is more like a dog, chasing Frisbees and tennis balls. He does have a frightful howl but the monster side of him was lost so long ago, he can’t really remember how to be mean. 300 of his kids , however, run wild and create chaos. Winnie can be destructive as well, sometimes needing to be spritzed with water, but she has more respect for her father.
Wayne wears a blue shirt with a striped tie and brown pants. He has tired yellow eyes and brownish fur.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
To make the cubeecraft of Wayne:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Using the x-acto knife, carefully cut along the white by his ears and cheeks
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet. Be sure you do not fold down the ears or the cheeks. they will stick up and out.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the head through the red lots of the now completed body.
Wayne is now complete. To download the template click the image below and save them to your computer.