Get the family together this Halloween and decorate the doors and windows with magnificent monster silhouettes, but not with just any monsters, these are the monsters from Monster U. The monster silhouettes feature James P. “Sulley” Sullivan, Randall Boggs, and Mike Wazowski. Each of them sport their very own spooky and scary stance.
The silhouette templates also include multiple eyes to choose from to make your monster scary or funny. For example the silhouette of Randall features many different eyes to make him spooky. After all, he was Boo’s monster, he has to be scary.. Of course, you could just display the eyes all over the window to make the scene even more spooky.
To create these monstrous silhouettes you will need :
- A pack of black construction paper
- Clear tape
- Print out all of the pages in this window decorating pack.
- Lay each page over a piece of black construction paper. Adults should cut along the black edges of the silhouettes.
- Follow the numbered instruction grid to align the pieces, then tape them together to make a giant monster silhouette.
- Tape each monster silhouette to your window or door. Cut off the edges of the images to fit.
To get the silhouette monster craft click the image below and save the PDF to your computer. This Halloween package also includes several other activities and recipes the whole family will enjoy. Such as:
- Spooky Smoothies
- Spot the difference
- Monster Match
- Monster Sneaker craft
- tailgate recipes
- Extra large puzzle
- Candy Tote Bags
- and Monster window silhouettes of James P. “Sulley” Sullivan, Randall Boggs, and Mike Wazowski