At a very young age, Ezra Bridger was forced to live on the streets after the Empire took his parents away. To survive, Ezra relied on his street smarts and his unknown ability to use the force. His time on the streets led him to become a thief and a con artist with little trust in anyone. Even when he met Kanan and the Ghost crew (Zeb, Hera, Sabine, and Chopper), Ezra was skeptical about who they were and what they wanted from him. Of course, as Ezra got to know the crew he learned their mission was far greater than simply stealing items to survive. They were Rebels fighting for a cause against the Empire to make the galaxy better place; and that was something Ezra wished to do.
With Ezra’s ability to use the force, Kanan took it upon himself to train Ezra in the ways of the Jedi. Ezra even created his own unique Lightsaber complete with built-in blaster and stun setting. But things are not what they seem. Ezra seems to have an affinity to the Dark Side, which makes Kanan nervous. In the Season 2 finale, we see a darker side to Ezra than we have seen in the past. What this means for the future, we can only speculate. However I can tell you this, It is going to be a log wait for Season 3.
With today being May 4th, I thought it would be fitting to create a Star Wars Cubeecraft featuring Ezra Bridger. It is after all “May the Fourth Be With You” Day, and this warrants a cool new Star Wars Paper craft. Ezra sports his orange suit, brown shoes, and tan jacket. He also comes with his unique lightsaber.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Fold the gun in half and slid it under the fingers then refasten the tab
Ezra is now complete.
To download the cubeecraft click the images below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!