Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound! Super Dad is here to save the day in all his Teddy Bear cuteness just in time for Father’s Day!
Using the iconic colors of Superman, I created this Super Dad teddy Bear cubeecraft to embody the theme of super hero. The teddy bear features a Superman costume complete with curly cue. The only difference is the insignia is a D for super dad instead of an S. The Super Dad Teddy bear wears a Red cape, blue suit, red shorts and a yellow belt.
Super Dad Teddy Bear is free to download, simply click the image below, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. Then all you have to do is print and create! I do however, take donations. It helps keep the hobby alive. Any Amount helps
To Build Follow the instructions, take your time and have fun.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white by the ears
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
Super Dad Teddy Bear is now complete
Use the image above for an example of how he should look when completed.
Now that we have a Super Dad Teddy bear, tell me, What super power does your Super Dad have?