In honor of some of my favorite colors, I figured I would take one of my favorite cubeecraft templates and combine it with my favorite colors.
I though the best way to describe this teddy is to call it a Tie Dye Teddy Bear in Green, Purple and Fuchsia.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the white by the ears
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!