This one character, out of all of the possibilities out there, had more requests than any other character I have made or have on my list to make. After receiving all these requests, I figured I better get Vanellope Von Schweetz completed and posted. No need for a riot hahahaha
She is in her iconic teal hoodie, brown skirt, striped tights and candy coated hair.
Vanellope Von Schweetz is from Disney’s animated feature Wreck it Ralph.
The official Disney Bio :
“Known as the “Glitch”, Vanellope is a pixelating programming mistake in the candy-coated cart-racing game Sugar Rush. With a racer’s spirit embedded in her coding, Vanellope is determined to earn her place in the starting lineup among the other racers. The only problem: the other racers don’t want her or her glitching in the game. Years of rejection have left Vanellope with a wicked sense of humor and a razor-sharp tongue. However, somewhere beneath that hard shell is a sweet center just waiting to be revealed.” (Disney Wiki)
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white above the bangs and the white line in the back where her ponytail will slide through
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
9. Slide the ponytail through the slot on the back of the head
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. The image will save in the full size not the tiny size you see.
I hope you all enjoy this character, especially after all those requests LOL
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page
Remember to watch for those double stripes!