This Independence Day Teddy Bear struts his stuffing with a 4th of July outfit, a red bow tie and a little headband with flag boppers. It isn’t the 4th of July without Boppers on your head 😀
Part 2 of this cubeecraft consists of extras that help add to his holiday apparel. You will get the American flag, the sparkler, and the American Flag boppers once you download part 2. You need to have part 2 to complete this teddy bear, otherwise he will be bopperless.
This cubeecrafts does not require glue or tape. However, putting the legs together is tricky and requires time. There are small tabs that have to slide into their corresponding slots.
To add the American flag boppers, simply slice the black line on the top of the head on the headband and slide both sides of the boppers in.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!