One of the most popular characters from Disney’s movie, Encanto (affiliate link), is Mirabel’s older sister, Luisa. Blessed with the gift of strength, she’s the strong one, she’s not nervous, she’s as strong as the Earth is. Luisa does everything she can to matter and make her family proud. She never questions anything and always does what she is asked to do. However, from her song, Surface Pressure, we know that Luisa dreams of a vacation where she can just chill and maybe ride a donkey unicorn
Since Luisa is such a popular character, my email has exploded with requests to make her a cubeecraft. I started with Mirabel thinking she would be the go to character,…I was so wrong. So for all you Luisa fans that have emailed me with the dire need for one epic character to be made, I have created a printable cubeecraft papercraft of Luisa. This cubeecraft features Luisa in her purple/blue dress, white blouse and hair bun.
Like always, this cubeecraft requires no glue, It has interlocking tabs that slide into slots to form each pieces This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and lide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
- Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
- Slide the no completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!
Encanto Luisa Cubeecraft Part 1
Encanto Luisa Cubeecraft Part 2
To get the Mirabel cubeecraft, go to the cubeecraft page here: Mirabel Cubeecraft.