Are you afraid of the dark? Do you fear the shadows? Well we have an activity that will turn on the lights with just a few house hold items and potatoes. Yup, the Idaho spud can save you from the Shadowman…maybe. Inspired by the newest Are You Afraid Of The Dark? season called Curse of the Shadows, coming to DVD Aug. 10, this sparking activity will help fight the Shadowman with science!
To fight the Shadowman we will need:
- 3 Fresh medium-sized Potatoes
- Copper electrodes/strips (or pennies), one per potato
- Zinc electrodes/strips (or galvanized nails), one per potato
- Small LED Light or LCD clock with wires
- Insulated wires (at least 4) with metal or alligator clips at the ends
Grab the instructions by clicking the image below and downloading the PDF to your computer. Then print and create to produce light and scare away the shadows. Thank you Potatoes!
Be sure to grab a copy of Are You Afraid of the Dark? Curse of the Shadows from Amazon.com (affiliate link) and get ready to help fight off the Shadowman!