I have a really good friend that loves to watch the MCC’s (Minecraft Championships). Michelle will actually put them on and have them playing in the background. Some of her favorite videos often involve her favorite gamer, Technoblade. I know him as the potato farmer from The Potato War, others know him as the unbeatable PVP master, while others know him from his friendly rivalry with Dream. No matter how you know him, this guy takes the gaming world by storm in skills that are far beyond imagination.
I have watched a few of Technoblade’s videos and he amazes me, I might be a fan. There was an instance where Technoblade and his team went against a battalion of Minecraft players… and won! I mean, all the players left gained up on Technoblade’s poor little team of three and the players suffered a mighty defeat. It was epic! Check out the video below and watch just how this three person team became a legend.
When Michelle isn’t watching the MCC’s, she is nabbing cool merchandise. She is such a huge fan of Technoblade that she even purchased a Technoblade plush. Basically it is a pig with a crown, like Technoblade’s avatar. The plushies are now out of stock, in fact, she grabbed the last one. Yup she ‘got him’.
To support her fandom, I had to create a little papercraft Cubeecraft of Technoblade’s little piggy avatar. Once she gets it put together, she will be able to have Technoblade sitting on her desk for all time. It will make the perfect decoration.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the Crown into the slots on the head
- Technoblade is done.
To get the Technoblade cubeecraft, click the image below and save the PDFto your computer. Then print and create by following the instructions. Because this is a cubeecraft, no glue or tape is required.