The Glitch Tech cubeecrafts have been a big hit, which is awesome! I am so happy everyone is enjoying them. I received a lot of positive messages loving them and in those messages there was one resounding request: Can I make Miko in her street clothes? The answer to that is YES!
Miko’s creativity and enthusiasm didn’t start when she was hired by Glitch Techs, she was hired because of her exuberant attitude. Her street clothes reflect her creative style. With her bright yellow cat shirt, purple pants, and purple hair, Miko doesn’t hide from the world, she gives it an epic kick or an amazing dance off. Below, is the long awaited cubeecraft of Miko in her street clothes.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Materials needed:
- Card stock
- x-acto knife
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
To get the cubeecraft, click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create