This Independence Day Teddy Bear struts his stuffing with a 4th of July outfit and a red bow tie. Why does it have a bow tie? Because bow ties are cool. 😀
Part 2 of this cubeecraft consists of extras that help add to his holiday apparel. You will get the American flag and the sparkler once you download part 2. Part 2 is not needed to complete the cubeecraft Teddy Bear but it will help add to the 4th of July feel.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!