“Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.” Baymax cares, well that is what he was created for. As an inflatable nurse he can scan the injured or sick and find what is best to help them or cure them. But to Hiro, Baymax is his closest friend and a hero, after some reprogramming and attachments. Baymax with the help of Hero becomes a Big hero and goes from robot to artificial intelligence. Also he is very cute!
This Cubeecraft features Baymax without his superhero uniform.
It is free to download, Print and Create. I only ask that if you do create it and share it, please be sure to give SKGaleana credit. Below are some basic instructions for creating this cubeecraft.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the Craft knife
3. Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with a Craft knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet. The body will make a square tear drop shape.
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the the head into the red slots at the top of the body.
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page