Another very important character in The Swan Princess is Bridget. While she doesn’t appear to have the biggest role in the movie, she does help cause a little havoc when she turns into a near duplicate of Odette in a Black Dress with red trim on the top. Instead of Prince Derek giving his love to the real Odette (As seen here) he is tricked with Bridget as the imposter.
Just a cool tip, make Odette and Bridget and stand them side by side and they will look at each other 😀
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.