The second Cubeecraft of the 2014 Halloween Collection to be posted is Cruella De Vil from Disney s 101 Dalmatians. This character is absolutely obsessed with fur coats, and her next masterpiece will consist of spots. Black and white from the coats of dalmatian puppies to be exact. In her weird obsession to make this one of a kind fur coat, Cruella and her henchmen collect 101 puppies including the 15 from Pong and Purdy.
I always thought Cruella was one of the meanest Disney Villains in the Disney Universe. How many other do you know of wanted to kill so many puppies just to make a coat. I suppose that is why her song fits her so well. Sing it with me”
Cruella De Vil
If she doesn’t scare you
No evil thing will
To see her is to take a sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella De Vil
Awesome job, now lets get to the cubeecraft:
This Cubeecraft is free to download, Print and Create. I only ask that if you do create it and share it, please be sure to give SKGaleana credit. Below are some basic instructions for creating this cubeecraft.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab, the white around the bangs, and the white around the cheeks using the Craft knife
3. Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an Craft knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the white slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page