To Start off the 2014 Halloween Cubeecraft Collection I asked my fans which Cubeecraft they would like to see first. The replies poured in. While every character from Frozen was requested, there was one that was requested far more than any other. In fact it was a landslide!
And just who might this character be? Why none other than the man with a plan, lover of sandwiches, straight from the Southern Isles, Hans Westerguard! Don’t worry, he is a prince so there will be no nose picking or eating of any boogers (although, according to Kristoff, every guy does it).
Hans is the youngest of 13 siblings. He quickly realized that he would never be king of his own kingdom so he decided to marry into another and rule there. When he came across Arendelle, he discovered that like him, Anna was shut out and ignored by her sister. So in an effort to win her heart, this cunning man used Anna’s need to be loved against her. Eventually he asked something crazy which lead Anna into a whirlwind of trouble with her sister and her kingdom.
I have to admit, I thought Hans was so charming and cute. The first time Anna and Hans met they both literally fell for each other. Well, actually, Anna was knocked off her feet by a horse and Hans fell into the water because of his horse. So I guess you could say they fell because of a horse. But still the whole scene was adorable. I was heartbroken when I discovered that Hans was not as good as he appeared to be and He was actually the one with the Frozen Heart.
This Cubeecraft features Hans in his Southern Isles Prince attire and iconic white gloves.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab and the white around the bangs using the Craft knife
- Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an Craft knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the white slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!