The final Cubeecraft of my 2014 Halloween Cubeecraft Collection is none other than the evil Jafar from Disney’s movie Aladdin. This disgusting creature was saved for the final cubeecraft because it is hard to out do his evilness. From trying to force love, kill, and becoming the most powerful creature of all, he embodies the idea of a Disney Villain.
This cubeecraft features Jafar in his robes and hat with his snake staff. It is a two part Cubeecraft so be sure to download both parts to complete the cubeecraft.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines. Be very careful around Jafar’s Beard
- Cut along the white on each tab and on the back of the body using the craft knife. Also, Cit along the white tab on the cloak (This will be used to help attach the cloak to the body
- Cut along each red line using the craft knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an craft knife to form a cube of the head, arms and body
- Fold along the base line of the cloak (color side facing out). Take the two tabs and slide them into the opening on the back of the body. Slide the cutout tab on the red side of the cloak into the opening on the side of the body..
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is now complete. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!